Blueberry Cheese TartDecember 7, 2017
Stuffed Crab “釀蟹蓋”December 28, 2017
Dutch baby is a German sweet pancake top with berries, lemon juice and icing sugar, and normally served for breakfast. Well, we made it for brunch, and we made it savory.
Servings: 2 persons
Difficulty level: Beginner
2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
⅔ cup milk
⅔ cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, grounded
1 tbsp butter to coat the skillet
- Place an ovenproof skillet, preferably cast iron, in the center of oven and preheat at 220°C for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Blend eggs on high speed until frothy for about 1 minute.
- While blending, gradually add melted butter and milk. Blend for about 30 seconds.
- Add flour, salt and black pepper. Blend on medium speed until well combined.
- Carefully remove skillet from oven. Swirl the remaining 1 tbsp of butter to coat the skillet.
- Quickly pour batter into the skillet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and browned edges.
- Top with smoked salmon, crème fraîche and chopped chives. Enjoy!