Buttermilk Fried ChickenApril 20, 2017
Cinnamon Eggy Toast With Apple Butterscotch SauceMay 8, 2017
Servings: 2 persons
Difficulty level: Beginner
6 tbsp water
60 g rock sugar, broken into small pieces
320 ml milk
1 ½ tsp ginger
2 eggs, beaten
- On low-heat, add rock sugar into 6 tbsp of water. Stir occasionally until all sugar are melted. Add milk and ginger, and stir well. Heat milk until steaming then off the heat. Add beaten eggs into the milk and stir CONSTANTLY until well-combined.
- Strain milk/egg mixture into 2 bowls. [Tip] Cover bowls with aluminium foil to avoid uneven surface caused by the dripping condensed water while steaming.
- [Tip] Line pan with a cloth to stop bowls from jiggling around. Place bowls on top of the cloth. Pour boiling water around the bowls until halfway of the sides.
- Steam on medium-low heat for 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or cold. Enjoy!